Join us on our Facebook pages to keep up with details as they are finalized. It’s sure to be a celebration like no other as we commemorate 60 years of providing support to multiple birth families across the country!
Hear ye, hear ye……Multiples of America is coming this summer! I will be there to get things started! Come join me!
– Alexandria Town Crier #AlexandriaTownCrier #MultiplesAlexandria2019 #supportmultiplied
Time to roll out the red carpet of education and information and blanket our communities with knowledge about multiple birth! Your club members have the opportunity to share their experiences about raising multiple birth children with educators, medical professionals and others in the community. This year’s theme is “Connecting Multiple Birth Families”. How do you connect with multiple birth families in your communities?
Multiples of America connects multiple birth families with local clubs, research and education to support multiple birth families across the country.
What are you doing to make an impact within the community? Please share your events with Multiples of America as you connect with other multiple birth families and your communities! #MultipleBirthAwareness2019 #supportmultiplied
A Message from the Executive Vice President
Did you know that April is Multiple Birth Awareness Month? How will your club celebrate? Last month, our Executive Office emailed Multiple Birth Awareness Kit to our clubs. It is full of great ideas to share the unique experience of being a multiple birth family. We would love for all our clubs to participate in Multiple Birth Awareness Month. Please share your ideas and photos with us!
Also, as part of Multiple Birth Awareness Month, we are looking for family photos to be part of our ad campaign that will be posted on our social media platforms throughout the month. Please share your high quality photos (at least 1MB in size). We would like to feature a full spectrum of multiple birth families, all photos are welcome. Please submit the photos to ExecutiveVP@multiplesofamerica.org. We will send you a Photo Submission Form.
We will be posting updates regarding Multiple Birth Awareness Month, so please check our website and Facebook. Photo submissions are due by March 15, 2019
Here are the details:
- FertilityIQ giving away TEN – $1,000 “mini” grants for people who write a review of their fertility doctor on FertilityIQ.
- Everyone who writes a review during the grant time is eligible to win (through 2/13). Winners will be drawn on 2/14.
- 5 of the grants will be awarded solely to someone who has completely a new assessment during this grant time and 5 of them will be awarded to anyone who has ever completed an assessment.
- If someone wins the grant but is done with treatment, they can gift it to someone they know.
- People can write one per primary doctor they saw – more doctors seen + assessments written = more entries
FertilityIQ has helped over a million people and has the endorsements of major publications (NYT, WSJ) and medical department heads in the US (Stanford, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, Harvard, just to name a few.)
Just click on this link to get started: